COLORS FAMILIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loving slow cooker

Go down

loving slow cooker Empty loving slow cooker

Post  qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:43 am

I am loving making dessert in the morning, letting it cook in my classroom, then passing out treats to the staff. I've made two recipes which turned out awesome...

Chocolate Cobbler in the Crockpot

Apple Crisp in the Slow Cooker : Only problem with this was I stink at peeling. wholesale jerseys I can peel, as long as I don't mind about 1/3 of the apple/potato going out with the peel. I used a peeler, so this helped a lot.

I made HH a "Some Mummy Loves You" candy bar from The Happy Home Fairy. I mlb jerseys cheapalso went ahead and made a few extras for the ladies at church to give to their husbands. I might do this for the kids at school, but I have several other food related Halloween goodies for them coming up. HH loved his candy bars!

Saturday was game night, and it was my turn to host. We had nhl jerseys cheaptwo new pharmacists in town come. They were an awesome addition. She made an awesome Alton Brown dessert, and we completely bonded on foodie things. Score!

I made Kielbasa with Pasta, Asparagus, and Shitake Mushrooms

loving slow cooker 014

I also made Taco-Seasoned Chex Mix. Thiswholesale jerseys from china went over well too, but when I make it again, I would certainly double up the seasoning. I think it just needed more.

I made my first attempt at fudge tonight. I waited until nfl jerseys cheapI my candy thermometer came in from Amazon. I got the recipe for Pumpkin Fudge from Brown Eyed Baker. I am glad I had the candy thermometer. I would not have let the stuff to boil as high as it did without checking the thermometer. Here is what my stove looked like:

loving slow cooker 015

If it doesn't turn out, HHcheap nfl jerseys says that is no problem he will eat it with a spoon.
Friday night a special was aired on 20/20 by Diane Sawyer. It was called "Children of the Plains." I highly encourage you guys to check this special out. This is VERY close to where we live. This is a very accurate description of life where we are.

http://foxs4lols.heavenforum.org/t6-loving-slow-cooker

qiheitiann

http://www.nfl2us.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum